Start a New Service Ticket
We just need a couple things to get started:
t/a AnyTech Solutions, the owner and provider of this Website. Doctor PC Ltd t/a
AnyTech Solutions takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
you in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Doctor PC Ltd t/a
AnyTech Solutions via the Website. This definition incorporates,
where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when
you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain
features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this
Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data,
including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data
Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national
implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as
long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions,
we or us
Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions, a company incorporated in
England and Wales with registered number Suite 3 whose
registered office is at Stanley House, 3 Fleets Lane, Dorset, BH15
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i)
employed by Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions and acting in
the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech
Solutions and accessing the Website in connection with the
provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, anytechsolutions.com, pcrepairspoole.co.uk, pcrepairsinbournemouth.co.uk, macrepairsinbournemouth.co.uk, macrepairsinpoole.co.uk
and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by
their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to subclauses,
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities,
trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or
amendment of it;
Solutions and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any
websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to,
any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech
Solutions is the “data controller”. This means that Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech
Solutions determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your
Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions will collect your Data in a number of ways,
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or
through any other means;
b. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although
you are not obliged to respond to them);
c. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media
d when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data
automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website.
This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and
navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency
with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie
settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we
use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to
provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our
Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so
for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right
to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent,
whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you
have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for
more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing
similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your
consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit
consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when
consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right
to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your
consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – Day to day employees
may need to send communications on behalf of the company.;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is
unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
14. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards helps us manage your
Data and keep it secure.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any
suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access
to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your
information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft,
viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.
Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only
hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for
legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold
about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such
information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold
about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
“manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do
so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you
the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data
from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using
your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or
transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where
we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your
consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for
processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
business at anytechsolutions.com.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your
Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant
data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s
Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please
keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
23. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have
no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these
Changes of business ownership and control
24. Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions may, from time to time, expand or reduce
our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all
or part of Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions. Data provided by Users will,
where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred
along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under
for which it was originally supplied to us.
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any
part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy
27. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Doctor
the Website. Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions has carefully chosen these
Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and
respected at all times.
28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and
EU Cookie Law.
29. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented
with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving
your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Doctor PC Ltd t/a
AnyTech Solutions to provide a better experience and service to you. You may,
if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of
the Website may not function fully or as intended.
30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for
example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are
looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
31. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
32. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By
default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For
further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any
information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and
efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and
that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your
internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them,
please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete
cookies from your computer.
reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
37. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this privacy
policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that
provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
38. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any
right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
39. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of
England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
40. Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions reserves the right to change this privacy
policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by
law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are
Website following the alterations.
You may contact Doctor PC Ltd t/a AnyTech Solutions by email at
business at anytechsolutions.com.